Been a while. Haven't posted one in like wha? 2 weeks? lol, well. BREAK, hella boring. tmoros the last day of break. Whatta bust, hella dont wanna go back to skool yo'. Not even down. Okay, well. I went Emall tooday, with best &April. We Jst walked around. &then got this foo's number. &then yeah. We watched Madea Goes to jail. &no lies, it was fckn hilarious. Barry came with his friends. Billy was being a butt to me. seriously. &like yeah. i Met caroline(: veeryyy pretty. &then yeah, um. After the movie we ate some snackage at Cinnabon &yeah. Allysa left. &so, i went to"hang" with Barry. Turns out, Long still owes me a damn chapstick, John is still perverted, &I just met JC. They're all pretty chill i guess. I mean, if you take away the dirty, &ALLTHAT. you get sometthing? LOL. Lala, im so tired. Hm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment