so , i jst found out that --- doesnt like me. Whatta bust. Tryna make him notice. But whatever. Mm, skool was out of whack, hella boring. I ran my mile under 8 &got 7:40, Woot! Best time yet :D! Haha, yeah. Um, then whaatelse. Nothing really good happend today i guess. I went to the Chaboya game, and guess who I saw! xD! lmfao, the boys made playoffs! I'm so proud of them! Gah! lol, They did REALLY good, but in the end. They lost by 6 pts. =[ , itsokay tho, they did really good. I'm proud of them<3 no doubt. Haha, oohkay. whatelse. Oh yeah, i was on my way walking from Chabooya too Quimby. &OUT OF NO WHERE! Gabby comes &picks me up in front of Walgreens[x . Whatta Cowinkidink! lol! &yeah, went home. ATEATEATE. Worked out. Crasshed. &work up. I finished my homework already(x so I'm GOOD!


^ QuimbyYouKno! (: Proud of the Lobos! SeventhGradeYouKnow.
No comments:
Post a Comment