Sunday, March 1, 2009

Strep Throaat.

" Look past the bad things and enjoy life have hope (: "
So , tooday,i jst found out that i have strep throat. whaaack! I wanna go back to school tomoro, but i can't cause i can be able to spred it to other students. >< . i hate it. Ive been home for like 5days straight. I didnt go to school on thursday &Friday. Ugh, whatta waste. I've heard that alot of dramas been happening between everyone. &its like woah. Why happen when danicas not there right? like , wtfreak? Anyways,hospital is totally crazy. not even funny. It was way too serious for me. I have huuuge headaches now. not even funny. &i take like heckka pills a day. Its ssocrazy! Like, omg, i dont even kno if ima be able to go to school yo'. how gay. Mcakes, whatelse. Ohyeah, i havent been eating alot. I lost weight, &itslike BANGCRAZY weight. I havent eaten anything for 2days STRAIGHT. jst drink water. If i TRY to eat, i only eat like less than a fourth of it and then fail .well yeahs , lifes going gaay for mee.

&&; ima stop cwalking for a while. =/ its hard. ikno.

No comments: