Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Not Those Typicaal Daays .

Minimum daay today . i was soo confused with the schedulee . x) . buhht yeaah , after skool , we went home . &then came back at 2:10 to get reaadyy for the gaame against Boeger . the skool was suuper small , & THE GYM WAS THE SMALLEST THING IN THE WORLD . barely any spaace ! &soo yeaah, we plaayed . & during the first quaarter. i spraained my finger . ooh, huurt soo muuch! i crieeed... ikno , hellaa not superhumaan , enough yet. Buht daamn , i was maad. I wanted to plaay. Buht i couldnt. &it was like , bullshit . So i tried to rest it up for the 2nd quarter . &then got reaady for the 3rd quaarter . I wasnt put in , buht its all riight . I got the laast 4 mins of the gaame in the fourth quaarter . so its all good . I maade noo shotss. Hellaa gaay right ? i guess its cause everytime i trieed to shoot, my thumb would go balistic & id shoot waaaaaaaay wrong . Well, yeaah , first leaague gaame ! &WE WON !! 36-20? (x hellaa happyy. Aha . Well yeaah i feel sick as hell right now . Prolly guna goo taake a naap . (: NiGHTnigggahs.

No comments: